THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 3, 2009

2009: New Beginning...

10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1..!!!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

As the two hands of the clock pointed at 12:00, everybody went out of their house, brought out their instruments and together they made noises on the street. The kids are jumping with joy, blowing their horns and shouting. Some were singing, welcoming the new year with fire crackers and even cars made their loudest beeped. Everybody was full of joy, welcoming the year of the ox, 2009.
While sitting on the grass, looking at the fireworks display in the night sky, something unusual happened to me. My tears rolling down on my cheeks while looking back the past 2008 of my life.
2008 is a blessing. A year of success and achievements. It started me with a year of blessing not only for me but also for my family. God gave me wisdom and knowledge to own, to share, and to utilize. All my life I never felt so blessed like that start of the year. I've maintained my grades so bthat I can stay in our section. I won again for bthe second time in the SSG elections which I was placed as one of the fourth year representatives for the school year 2008-2009. Through my nice attitudes and leade4rship potentials I've even found new friends from different regions. my parents had their reconciliation not to fight anymore. "When millions are against you there's still someone who stays beside you" is true. My trust in our almighty God became more stronger when i've found my real friends ho acted as my brothers and sisters, friends who have been true to me...friends who caresa and love me...And friends who accepted me for who I am and treated me as their budding little sister. Kuya Carlo, Kuya Gerson, Ate Nerissa , And Ate Star are my real Ate's and Kuya's. They are my Valuable gems Stones. They taught me how to smile and be happy. They used to make me laugh when I was so down. Sila lang ang naging kakampi ko 'pag galit ang lahat sa'kin. Sa kanila ko naramdaman ang pagmamahal ng tunay na pagmamahal ng isang nakakatandang kapatid. They've been so nice to me. They are true friends that I can treasure for the rest of my life. Everything was perfect. And i have nothing to ask for. my gratitude for him reall;y overlowing. Though i have met a lot of Challenges, it teaches me how to go on with my life , to fight back, to be strong, to take life as it isnplanned by Him, and to make the most of it.
Blue days, completing the colorful year, were those failures that really stirred me up and caused me very frustrated. Those bitterness of my life almost lost my trust with God, because at first I thought he does'nt love me..... He gave me the hardest challenges that made me felt like I want to give up and everyhting seems to be a mistake. maybe I'm not ready for those things to happen. I even thought that time that maybe this is God's plan, to let me have the blessings accordingly thgen afterwards he will make me so miserable by giving me all the misfortunes that I have experienced. my studies was affected. I felt like very depressecd that in evry dfisppoinments, I';m slowly losing hope. I can't feel any satisfaction in everyhting I do. There were times that my friends coudn't understand me and my family ca't sipmly take some aggresiveness in my acts. Because of my foolishness I almost lost those people who are very special to me.... and I almost end up the year with heartaches and painful regrets.
But I'm not giving up 'cause I'm a fighter. a survivor. Now i'm illing to start again, to change, and to have a clearer vision of my plans for tommorow. To discover what I really like for myself. I would try to revive and to rebuild the true Maricar. Maricar who never afraid to play even the biggest wave of life. I know that if I have plans to follow plus good qualities to live for, I would be able to hit the highest mark of my life and follow the right pathj towards success.
Flashing back in the past was cut when my cousins made used intoi btheir loudest voice. I have found myself laughing very loud, looking the night sky an dthe beautiful fireworks display, then I cried (not for sadness but for hapiness). Realizing that another year have past, and now another year came, hoping for a new life and a new beggining. And I promise myself not to cry again.

6 comments:

Ferry said...

i like reading your posts...

more power and luck...

♥♥♥

Angeline said...

haba ng blog mu ah..jaja take care

AiraMareeZhon said...

You have a nice post!
God bless!

maricar said...

hi guyz!!!!!

salamat sa pagbisita sa blog ko...and sa mga comments na rin ..hehe



iluvul!!!!!!!!!!!

ღஐღ shiVa rOxanNe ღஐღ said...

TNX 4 YOUR COMMENT

ღஐღ shiVa rOxanNe ღஐღ said...

hi po

tnx
for your comment